Terms & Conditions
Where can I get some?
TERMS CONDITIONSApplication is required to the following terms & conditions before signing the application for Broadband Services.
1. Subject to the acceptance of the application & technical feasibility, SMDNPL services as soon as possible.
2. The data rules shown as downstream or upstream are applicable only to last mile. However SMDNPL shall be not responsible for lesser download or upload data rates. Caused by the accessed website status are the international gate way or the media.
3 All IP addresses assigned will be dynamic.
4 Shifting of Broadband is subject to the technical feasibility and would be done on payment of the applicable shifting charges.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE SERVICE :
5. SMDNPL Reserve the right to disconnect the service to any customer in case there is sufficient evidence of customer internationally or unintentionally using the service in the manner which would adversely impact SMDNPL or SMDNPL Network.
6. The customer shall be responsible for using the service only for legal appropriate purpose.
7. SMDNPL will exercise all reasonable care in providing the service but it is not responsible for interruption in service due to power failures, equipment malfunction, or acts of natural calamity.
8. SMDNPL is not responsible for subscribed computer hardware and software or area of internet not under the control of SMDNPL does not warrant privacy, security or efficiency of Internet.
9. SMDNPL is not responsible for action takes by its customer or others as result of its service.
10. SMDNPL is not responsible for material any person (including house hold person of the subscriber) may receive or transmit via the internet or for anything brought or sold via internet, or for any other result.
11. The customer shall submit an application duly signed along with a consent to agree by these & conditions to SMDNPL directly or through any of its ASSOCIATE along with these terms & conditions seeking SMDNPL connections.
12. The address of the CUSTOMER PREMISES were the CUSTOMER desires to have the SMDNPL installed & the address given in the relevant column in the APPLICATION FORM, given by the CUSTOMER dully complete and signed by CUSTOMER.
13. Along with the SMDNPL connectivity charges the CUSTOMER shall pay such taxes, duties and levies as may be determined by by the authorities.
14. SMDNPL provides connection to the CUSTOMER PREMISES indicated by CUSTOMER in the application form and will also intimate CUSTOMER the scheduled data of commencement of installation.
15. The CUSTOMER shall ensure to understand the configuration of computers needed for installing and running the SSI for the internet package before it purchase. Neither SMDNPL, nor the ASSOCIATE shall be responsible for installation of software needed for the INTERNET package and the CUSTOMER shall ensure that foregoing SSI or the ASSOCIATE will render the required customer advisory service sans recourse.
16. SMDNPL is not responsible for compatibility problems due to change of hardware/software at the customer premises. The CUSTOMER have to verify with SMDNPL and migrate to a suitable plan (in necessary) should there be a compatibility problem due to change in hardware/software by the CUSTOMER
17. SMDNPL reserves right to reject the application to the customer for availing the Bundled services it the financial institution rejects the loan applicable on the customer.
; BILLING & PAYMENTS:
18. Cheque return charges would be Rs. 750 per cheque. Should the COSTOMER'S cheque get dishonored more than 3 times in a year, the facility of payment by cheque will be withdrawn. However not with standing the above SMDNPL reserve the right to proceed against the CUSTOMER legally as it deems fit.
19. Mode of payment by CUSTOMER would be cheque / DDI pay order drawn in favor Speedmaxx Digital Network Pvt. Ltd. payable at Shirdi.
20. Outstation cheques, postal orders and money orders will not be accepted .Cash can be paid at counters between 10 am to 8 pm expecting between 1 & 2 PM.
21. Cheques will not accept after the due date.
22. Service tax/ other statutory levies as applicable would be payable by the CUSTOMER.
23. SMDNPL may revise the tariff service from time-to-time as its sole discretion.
24. No claim for refund of SMDNPL connectivity & service charges would be entertained.
OWNERSHIP OF EQUIPMENT:
25. The title of all MODEMS and the wiring supplied by SMDNPL shall always remain with SMDNPL. The CUSTOMER shall not claim any lien charge or any form of encumbrance any time. The CUSTOMER is entitled only to service.
26. No equipments installed by SMDNPL shall be removed from CUSTOMER PREMISES without the prior written consent of SMDNPL. it is expressly agreed that the general and special property to the equipments shall vest exclusively with SMDNPL.
OWNED BY CUSTOMER:
27. The Ownership of the PC/ Device by customer in case of bundled offerings shall be governed as per the terms & conditions of the agreement signed by the customer will the Financial Institution.
SHIFTING OF BRODBAND CONNECTION LOCATION:
28. It is expressly understood by the COSTUMER that the SMDNPL connection is location specific. SMDNPL connection will provide at the location indicated by the customer against the SMDNPL connection Address* in the application form.
29. Shifting of the location of SMDNPL connection and service from the customer premises to another location in any other premises will be done by SMDNPL, subject to the technical and economical feasibility and subject to CUSTOMER paying in advance the changes for relocating the SMDNPL connection at the new address.
30. SMDNPL not guarantees and/ or will not undertake transfer if the said feasibility report indicates that the transfer is not viable technically or otherwise.
; PROHIBITORY CLAUSES:
31. The SMDNPL given only for providing services to the CUSTOMER along. The CUSTOMER may not reassign the service to any other third party. Services are not resale.
32. The CUSTOMER shall not use any hardware and or software that are unlawful or not permitted by the appropriate authorities. The CUSTOMER shall make available on demand to SMDNPL, full and complete access to the equipment connected to SMDNPL service for technical scrutiny and detailed inspection, the CUSTOMER shall not use any encryption equipment that is beyond the level permitted by the appropriate authority. In all such events the CUSTOMER shall ensure to deposit one set of the keys with the appropriate authority and submit one copy of the written approval / permission issued by the appropriate authority to dl before installing any such equipments.
33. The Customer is required to ensure the IP telephony is used as permitted by the Government of India, ministry os communication and information Technology, which is as follows:
a) Pc to Pc : within or outside of India.
b) PC in India to Telephone outside India.
c) If based H.323/SIP terminates connected directly to ISP needs to similar Terminates: within or outside of India. Expect whatever is described in condition above, no other form of internet telephony is permitted.
34. The CUSTOMER shall not connect any device supplied by SMDNPL. The CUSTOMER is not authorized to change the setup without prior written approval from SMDNPL.
35. The Customer shall not use the device supplied By SMDNPL under bundled service on any other network other than that of SMDNPL till such time the CUSTOMER fully repays dues.
LIABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CUSTOMER:
36. if the applicant has no right or has a restrictive right to use the area abutting the CUSTOMER PREMISES and responsibility of applicant to obtain necessary permission in writing from concerned authorities like landlord, society, etc. permitting SMDNPL to lay cables to CUSTOMER PROMISES through the area abutting CUSTOMER PREMISES.
37. Neither SMDNPL nor thee ASSOCIATE warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material accessible on the service is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
38. The CUSTOMER understands future that the internal contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to some people. CUSTOMER access to such materials will be at his own risk. SMDNPL or the ASSOCIATE has no control over the same and accept no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
39. It would be responsibility of the CUSTOMER to insure that the password, where provided, is kept secret and not disclosed of anyone and the change the password immediately after installation. The CUSTOMER shall not part with password with anyone and the SMDNPL shall not be liable for the misuse of the CUSTOMER facility under any circumstances.
40. Customer is responsible for provide power supply at no charge in order to avail service of SMDNPL.
41. Customer undertake that the connection provided by SMNDPL is a promotional and hence SMDNPL reserve right to introduce commercial advertisement through the service.
42. SMNDPL may revise it terms of service without prior intimation and hence it is understood that by using SMDNPL services Customer agrees to all terms of service of SMDNPL. Updated terms of service may be accessed at http://www.speedmaxx.in.